Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First Post!

Hello everyone!
For a while now, I've been using sites like Flickr and Deviant Art to post most of my photography. However, I have wanted to start a blag of some sort as well. It was just something I never got around to doing, I guess I didn't have the motivation to start. Lately, I've been finding that my activity in photography has been pretty slow as well. I don't take photos as much as I used to, and that pretty much just sucks. I found myself in a familiar place, lacking motivation. I figured maybe I can use the two problems to fix each other. Having photos to share motivates me to start a blag, and having a blag to update will push me to take more photos. It seemed like a good idea.


So, after much deliberation, planning, and adjusting, I finally have started my own blag. I'll post new photos at least once a week, hopefully more! So stay tuned, and feel free to hassle me if I haven't posted in a while.


Until next time, 
A. Schaefer

No comments:

Post a Comment