Thursday, March 1, 2012

Absence

I would like to apologize to any and all of my readers for my absence lately. For the past few days I have been incapacitated due to a persistent and painful tooth abscess. Hopefully that will be over with soon, but I'll still be loaded up on painkillers and antibiotics for the next bit. Prior to such complications, I had been busy shooting my high school's production of The Drowsy Chaperone. It is a great show, and everyone involved did a great job of putting it on. To all the actors, orchestra, stage crew, techies, set and stage design classes, and anyone else I have missed, bravo.

Anywho, hopefully it wont be long before I'm back to normal, shooting and posting lots. Until then, enjoy this photo of my beautiful mother and an adorable kitten:


Sorry mom for posting this. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment